All the kids went in on a present for you, I know you have received more from some, but this is the planned gift that we knew you would enjoy, and might go better with your new kitchen that is on it's way! I'm such a clutz for forgetting to bring it last weekend, but maybe I'll hold it hostage so I can see you sooner, rather than later.
WE LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Thanks to Jen, she put a little collage together for you for mother's day too, that included all I had mentioned, YOU, your husband, your kids, grandkids and something with yodeling! THANKS Jen!



7 comments:
LoVE YOU MOM!!!
Happy Mother's Day Gretchen!! Your children are the luckiest kids on earth to be able to call you mom!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Happy Mom's Day. I love you more than words can tell. Thanks, Em, for the BEAUTIFUL blog changes. Mom'll love them!!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Hope everything is wonderful! I miss you and love you so much! Come Visit!!!
I, too want to add my wishes for a Happy Mother's Day. It is nice to know that you are loved by your children as well as others so we w send our love to you as well. I do think being a Grandmother is an extra bonus. Love Gayle and Michael
Jen and Em thanks for the yodeling music on my blog. It is awesome and something to aspire to. Listening right now and groving!
Love,
Momba
I meant groovin'......
Momba
Post a Comment