CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

VA?!

Yet another moment for Momba. Does anyone have any chocolate?!? Gene and Quynh are looking at what seems to be a very good offer in VA. Without saying anything, you'll all know exactly what this means to Momba.

And yet, as she told Quynh, she hasn't been praying the offer wouldn't come. :) She's remained totally neutral. She's been praying with all her heart that the very best thing for this little family who has her heart in the palm of their hands will be the thing that comes through and that they choose for their next step.

That's one heck of an example. I'm afraid I might just avoid the subject. :)

8 comments:

Allie said...

Well lets hope whatever the outcome it is an okay one. They will be missed

Mike'n'Amy said...

That sounded like they are going to die or drop off the face of the earth. hehe. I'm still hoping to see them every now and again!

(Yes, I knew what you meant...if you got to be on one yesterday...)

Em said...

She can always come live with me!!!

Anonymous said...

Sad for the Californian Lamoreauxs....but happy for me!!!!!! I will have a fellow Lamoreaux family in the East! Woot Woot.

Geez, how selfish can I be????? It seems very.

I'll send some choco. Love you Momba!!!!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Woot woot? Huh. Must be an East Coast thing. Might want to practice, Gene and Quynh.

Allie said...

Well I know some nuts from Virginia... I dated one... so the outcome could be scarry! and Woot Woot is southern or popular amongst the younger kids:) Hee hee LOL

Em said...

Who you calling old?!?

Mike'n'Amy said...

Thanks, Em. Glad SOMEONE has my back!