CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Allie's visit to Emma's

When Allison was here she wanted to go visit her sister Emily in Turlock before leaving for Texas. We also wanted to go to introduce little Leland to Gayle and Michael. We had a great time playing with the grandkids and visiting. I have to say that I was surprised when Emily and Allie came back from a trip to Walmart with two shirts that they thought that I would like. They got a real bargain for only a couple of dollars a shirt!! Well, when I tried one on, Emily said that I should take her pink shirt that she bought for herself too! I declined and told them that I was happy with the shirts that they bought and that she should keep her shirt. Well, unbeknownst to me, they slipped it in our vehicle when we left and I now have three new T-shirts that I am really enjoying. Thanks Emily and Allison.

4 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Hooray for new T-shirts!!!!! I bet you look wonderful in them!

Em said...

She really looked fantastic! I wish I would have bought 2 of each for her! Love you Mom!

Mike'n'Amy said...

So much fun! Enjoy!!

Allie said...

they were a dollar... we couldn't resist! I have one too:)