CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Swiss Family Lamoreaux

Dad with his infinite wisdom and love for Mom decided on a project to complete while Mom was away with some friends. He remembers that Mom loves to camp so he knew this was going to be perfect. =)
Dinners On! Not quite the marbel countertops and rich colored cabinets, but absolutely zen. And I will show you the attention to detail Dad put into this.
A double sided sink, with running water, and plenty of counter space for prep.
The Fridge was not light, and it was a two man job, but he didn't give up till it was done. I felt like the Grandpa on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang where he helps push the car into the garage with 1 finger. Literally, I wasn't much help, but we didn't scratch the car, so that is good.
Stainless Steal! Finest in cooking, and an extra burner, washed down and hosed off. Sparkling new, well you should have seen the before pic.
And finally, Dad added bungee cords as a pot rack, this Man thinks of everything. =)



I have to say I doubted very much that Mom would "love" this, but

I came around and Mom did enjoy the "new" kitchen she loved it. And we look forward to enjoying this new kitchen.

Dad you are Super Man!

3 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

That's hilarious! You rock, Dad!

Jen said...

That seriously cracked me up! How creative!

Allie said...

That is fantastic! Looks like fun!