CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Home Progress

Remodeling in the Eyes of Em
Is this Tape supposed to scare me? Warn me? Or is it art? I found it is there as a caution, with all the banging out and in of new sliding doors, somehow this tape would keep the glass from breaking, so far so good.
Next we see the new doors, this is part of where the camping comes in. We are open air here, every sliding door has about 4-5 Inches of open space above them. They will be built up, but haven't yet. The house is nice and cool at night though, so no complaints here.
Recognize this room?! It is Mom's kitchen. You will notice everything missing. However the toys have survived the destruction and have become a focal point for the room.
The old and the new. The new garage door is on the opposite side and about twice as wide, will be perfect for fitting new appliances through. I teased Dad and asked if there were stained glass plans for the openings around the door frame, apparently not, not sure why that part of the wall got picked on.
The kids bathroom. There has been progress on this room, there is now a tub and the door leading out to the pool installed. Pretty awesome. The new bathroom cabinets are sitting in the dining room area, and they are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the end product.

I am priveledged enough to be able to come and visit anytime I or Zack has the whim to come over for some R & R. This visit I found it more like Camping. Cannot complain, what is more relaxing than camping? I ask you?

Remodeling must be rather stressful even though it looks as shaken up as my house normally is. =) We do however have 2 bathrooms again, the master bath and the porta potty out front that may come in handy.

3 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

Aaaaaaaand now I have to stop reading because I'm finding it quite disturbing that these pictures are actually INCREASING my homesickness, which even before hasn't been this bad in quite a while!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

yeah!!!! I am excited to see the "new" kitchen. =)

Jen said...

Wow, I'm eager to see the finished product! How fun for your parents!!!